Advantages associated with LED technology is offered in this smartly built, compact and economically priced LED Phototherapy Machine. Set performance parameters are kept in mind while making this machine and all clinical norms are carefully observed as this LED Phototherapy Machine serves one of the most important functions in critical patient care related to newborn infants, especially premature babies suffering from hyperbilirubinemia or jaundice. The clinically proven design of the machine with its well calibrated LED Phototherapy Unit gives accurate and reliable performance as desired. It radiates no unwanted wavelengths like UV or infra red rays, leading to no skin rashes on exposure to the machine.
High radiation LED Phototherapy consist blue LED light source designed for the treatment of indirect hyperbilirubinaemia in new born
Heavy duty mobile stand with hight adjustment facility & easy swivelling box when stand is to be used in conjuction with radiant warmer or infant trolley.
- Easy to operate.
- Low power consumption (12 W) compared to any conventional phototherapy system (120 W).
- LED's emitting blue light in 450-470 nm. Specturm matching peak absorption wavelength (458 nm.) at which bilirubin is broken down.
- Do not emit light in infrared radiation range reduction the risk of fluid loss.
- Long life > 20,000 hrs.
- Negligible Maintenance cost.
- Intensity: > 25 ÂµW / cm2 / nm.
- No need to Cover eyes of the baby.
- Mounted on castors for easy mobility.
- M. S. Fabrication with powder coated paint .
- Time Totalizer (Optional).
C-1310/1311, New Bombay Market, Umaravada, Surat, Gujarat, 364140, India